- Online Printing GRAPHIC HOME
- Technical Guide
- Adobe Photoshop
- Check3：Fonts（Photoshop - Essential checkpoints）
Application Guide Adobe Photoshop
Is monochrome side created with grayscale?
Please create monochrome side [K] with grayscale [K only in CMYK]
Create grayscale documents
Selecting Color mode when you make [New], please set [Grayscale 8bit] on monochrome side.
How to convert to grayscale
- 1. [Image] > [Mode] > [Grayscale]
- 2.You CAN convert to grayscale even without selecting [Don’t Merge].
However, please verify conversion result.
When you submit data, Merge images then create 1 background layer [All layers that are created on working].
- 3. Select [OK] and carry on to the next even though alert [Discard color information?] is shown up.
How to verify grayscale mode working properly or not.
Please verify channel pallet. Number of channels after grayscale will be gray 1channel only.