The document issued upon payment by each of the following method is the formal receipt. If you want a separate receipt issued by GRAPHIC, please send us the receipt you have. We will then issue a new receipt in exchange for the original receipt. More details
- *We will not reissue receipts without the original for any reason whatsoever.
When your printed product is delivered to you, you will receive a “receipt (invoice)” (“領収書(送り状)” in Japanese) issued by the courier from the delivery driver.
The “receipt (invoice)” is the formal receipt in accordance with accounting regulations as recognized by Japan's tax office.
- *The “product recipient's name” is the “receipt addressee,” and the product recipient's name and address are printed on the receipt (invoice). If you want the receipt (invoice) to be issued using a company name, please specify the name of the company as the recipient's name.
- *The price on the receipt (invoice) is the price of the printed product (including tax) + shipping charge + COD commission. (GRAPHIC pays shipping costs when the total order amount is over 1,500 yen when the order is delivered to one destination.)
●The “transfer certificate (receipt)” (“振込証明書(領収書)” in Japanese) issued by the financial institution is the formal receipt in accordance with accounting regulations as recognized by Japan's tax office.
● When payment is made via net banking services, the printout of the transfer completion screen made by the customer is the receipt.
- *The price on the receipt is the price of the printed product (including tax) + shipping charge. (GRAPHIC pays shipping costs when the total order amount is over 1,500 yen when the order is delivered to one destination.) The customer must bear the cost of the bank transfer fee. This fee is not included in the price written on the receipt.
The direct payment contract is between the customer and the credit card company or credit loan company. The credit card statement sent to the customer from either of these companies is the receipt.
If you want a receipt issued by GRAPHIC, you can print out a Delivery Statement/Receipt from My Page.
- *When the customer makes a credit card transaction, there is nothing to corroborate having received money or securities. So, even if the document is titled “receipt,” it does not fall under the description in Stamp Tax Act Basic Notification, Item 17, Document 1. Accordingly, you do not have to send us the credit card statement if you want a Delivery Statement/Receipt.
Also, a revenue stamp will not be affixed to the Delivery Statement/Receipt even if the order is over 30,000 yen.