- > Search from general service. - Order Flow
- > I want to reprint a product I ordered before. Can you use the data again?
- I want to reprint a product I ordered before. Can you use the data again?
- Used print data is kept for ONE week after shipping out then it is deleted all. When you would like a reprinting, contact us about the data existence at first. If we still have your data, please place a new order, and write “Use the data of order No. 00000000_001,” in Note to GRAPHIC. Then notify us the new order number by phone or e-mail. If we no longer have your data, please place a new order and submit your data.
- How do I know what products and sizes are available?
- Are additional cuttings available?
- The job status in My Page remains "Data Not Submitted" though I have submitted the data. Has data entry been completed properly?
- When I make data for an A4 size product, it is bigger than A4 size because it includes bleed and trim marks.
In this case, is the order B4 size or A3 size?
- I haven't received any emails from GRAPHIC. / I got emails from you but it is garbled emails.
- I want to order the same product as the order before.
- It is troublesome for me to write Note to GRAPHIC everytime.
- I want to reprint a product I ordered before.
Can you use the data again?
- I can't find the price of the page I want in the booklet price list.
- How do I order?
- Can you send e-mails such as Data check completed or Shipping completed and others to an e-mail address which is not registered?
- Can you keep my data?
- When I'd like to re-order the one that I ordered last time, Could you use the same data that I submitted?