- GRAPHIC top
Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions are applied to any relationship between the user and GRAPHIC Corporation (simply called "GRAPHIC" from here on) when the user uses on-line printing services (simply called "services*1" from here on) run by GRAPHIC.
- Article1 User
- Article2 Accounts
- Article3 Registered Items
- Article4 User's Obligation
- Article5 Content Copyright
- Article6 Payment
- Article7 Eligibility
- Article8 Disclaimers
- Article9 Replacement of Service Products
- Article10 Deliberation
- Article11 Maintenance
- Article12 Japanese version to govern
- Article 1 (User)
- 1. The user shall consent to the details of these Terms & Conditions (simply called "Terms" from here on) and shall use the services.
- 2. When there are services, for which individual operating rules are provided, the user shall use the said services in accordance with the applicable operating rules.
- 3. Upon using services, the user shall not act in such a way that will either inconvenience or disadvantage a third party, that will hinder operation of services, and that will be against public order.
- 4. The user shall not act in such a way that might cause him or her to be held criminally responsible for violation of copyright law, for example, by reprinting, copying, storing, forwarding, quoting, and altering all or part of published services content without authorization.
- Article 2 (Accounts)
- 1. The user shall strictly manage user-specific information (simply called "account" from here on), such as the user ID and password that are issued by GRAPHIC upon the user receiving services, and shall not transfer, sell or pawn the account to a third party.
- 2. The user shall promptly notify GRAPHIC when he or she has lost or no longer uses his or her account, or has had his or her account learned by a third party.
- 3. GRAPHIC shall be able to delete accounts that have been unused for one year or longer.
- 4. If GRAPHIC obtains information about an account already issued to a user that might have been leaked or assigned to a third party other than the user, GRAPHIC shall be able to delete the said account and re-issue an account to the user for the purpose of protecting the user's security without prior notice to the user.
- 5. In any instance that does not fall under the above categories, GRAPHIC, at their discretion, shall be able to re-issue accounts already issued to users and, at the same time, delete old accounts for the appropriate operation of services.
- Article 3 (Registered Items)
- 1. The user shall immediately perform procedures specified by GRAPHIC to change items if changes to the account, address and other registered items have occurred.
- 2. The user shall be considered as having approved GRAPHIC's use of the user's registered address or e-mail address for notifying services and sending direct mail, etc.
- Article 4 (User's Obligation)
- 1. The user shall not use services for wrongful purposes.
- 2. The user shall compensate for applicable damages if GRAPHIC or a third party are damaged by the user's use of services.
- Article 5 (Content Copyright)
- 1. The user must not copy or reproduce illustrations, photographs, designs, fonts, etc. (simply called "content" from here on) that can be used by services.
- 2. The user shall be considered as having confirmed that content copyright belongs to GRAPHIC and the content supplier.
- 3. The user shall be able to use the information provided by the GRAPHIC online printing services website only to an extent that he or she will not be subject to restraints in accordance with copyright, such as private copying of content by individual members as permitted by the Copyright Act. Note, however, that the user must not perform actions set forth in the following items:
- (1) Actions such as the reselling, distribution, loan, and licensing of the content itself are prohibited.
- (2) Actions (including actions via a computer network such as the Internet) such as the selling, distribution, transfer and loan, transmission, etc. of all or part of content image data (only automatic recovered data, converted data or trimmed data) copied (including output to film, photographic printing paper and other intermediate products) to CD-ROM or other recording media as digital data to a third party are prohibited. Note, however, that even data that has undergone minor image processing or other post-processing by the customer is covered by the description in this item.
- (3) Additional royalties will be incurred if the user uses the content image data as a main component for making products (use for commercialization) intended for sale of the following items: calendars, personalized calendars, postcards, clear file folders, T-shirts, stationery, mugs, round fans, folding fans, miscellaneous goods, etc. Further additional royalties will be incurred even when they are used in public broadcasts.
- (4) The reselling, distribution and loan of all or part of the content, and other authorization of its use to a third party are prohibited.
- (5) Content image data may not be used for pornography, adult magazines, adult videos, adult websites, online dating websites, and the sex industry, and in applications lacking social appropriateness as judged from the notion of public order and morality.
- (6) Content image data may not be used for the purpose of slandering and maligning specific individuals, groups, etc.
- (7) Content image data may not be used in such a way that will give the impression that photographic subjects contained in the said data belong to a specific political, religious, ideological group, etc., or in such a way that will give the impression that they approve or disapprove of specific politics, religion and ideology.
- (8) Photographic subjects contained in content image data may not be used in such a way that they will make false statements or give a false impression.
- (9) Photographic subjects contained in content image data may not be used in such a way that will give the impression that they are using or recommending specific products and services.
- (10) Use of content image data that will damage the image of the photographic subject is prohibited.
- (11) Content image data may not be used as the image character of companies, groups, etc.
- Article 6 (Payment)
The user shall abide by the charging rules laid down separately by GRAPHIC in addition to the Terms and displayed in services, and shall pay by the payment methods laid down separately by GRAPHIC.
- Article 7 (Eligibility)
GRAPHIC shall be able to temporarily suspend use of services or revoke the eligibility of users who fall under any of the following:
- (1) When a false item is found in the registered items
- (2) When an account has been used illegally or has been allowed to be used by someone else
- (3) When operation of services has been obstructed
- (4) When the user is delinquent in paying for costs
- (5) When it has been found out that a user has been dismissed from membership due to a Terms & Conditions violation in the past
- (6) Otherwise, when an action in violation of the Terms has been found
- Article 8 (Disclaimers)
- 1. GRAPHIC will make efforts to prevent the operation of services from being hindered. GRAPHIC shall, however, be exempt from responsibility in the event that the user has been caused damaged by the interruption of services, suspension of operation, etc.
- 2. If we think of necessary, we will have acceptance with ending the services and make change of the contents. In case of receiving a change notification of this agreement by email, homepage and post, make sure the contents.
- 3. GRAPHIC shall not be liable whatsoever even if the user cannot connect to the Internet or cannot use services for any other reason.
- 4. GRAPHIC and the content supplier shall not be liable whatsoever for any damages that might occur as a result of having used the content.
- Article 9 (Replacement of Service Products)
GRAPHIC shall refuse returns or replacements due to the user's convenience. GRAPHIC makes very effort to ensure the quality of its service products. However, if a product is considered to be defective, GRAPHIC will cover the cost of returning product and replace it with a non-defective product. The user shall make a request to this effect by the method specified by GRAPHIC. Note, however, that the user cannot request replacement of service products in the following cases:
- (1) When one week or more has elapsed since the service product was delivered to the user
- (2) When the service product has been even partially used, for example, distributed
- (3) When the service product has been damaged, scratched, etc. by reasons not attributable to GRAPHIC
- (4) When the quality of the service product is judged by GRAPHIC to be within an allowable limit
- (5) When the service product has been damaged or scratched during delivery
- Article 10 (Deliberation)
If doubts arise about provisions not described in the Terms and in interpretation of each of the clauses of the Terms, the user and GRAPHIC shall deliberate to resolve the matter in good faith.
- Article 11(Maintenance)
GRAPHIC shall be able to temporarily suspend operation of services at their option without prior notice to users to maintain services in a good working state.
- Article 12(Japanese Version to Govern)
The original version of this Terms & Conditions was prepared in Japanese. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Japanese version, the Japanese version will govern.
First established: January 5, 2005
Supplementary Provision These Terms were implemented starting October 10, 2007.
Last updated: August 9th 2010
- *1. The term "services" is defined as the services provided by GRAPHIC at the en.graphic.jp domain and cooperative services with other companies.
Points Terms & Conditions
- Article1 Purpose
- Article2 Bestowal of Points
- Article3 Management of Points
- Article4 Totaling of Points & Prohibition of Multiple Registrations
- Article5 Cancellation and Termination of Points
- Article6 Use of Points at Payment
- Article7 Use of Points for Other Than Payment
- Article8 Cancellation of Points After Use of Points
- Article9 Non-conversion of Points to Cash
- Article10 Misuse of Points by a Third Party
- Article11 Taxes & Expenses
- Article12 Loss and Suspension of Membership Eligibility
- Article13 Disclaimers
- Article14 Changes to Point Services
- Article15 Japanese version to govern
- Article 1 (Purpose）
- 1. These Terms lay down all conditions when GRAPHIC Corporation (simply called "GRAPHIC" from here on) provides members registered in the membership (simply called "members" from here on) based on the Terms & Conditions (simply called "Terms & Conditions" from here on) with the points service.
- 2. The Terms & Conditions shall be applied to points service related matters not stipulated in the Terms.
- Article 2 (Bestowal of Points)
- 1. GRAPHIC will bestow points when a member has used services provided by the site (simply called "services" from here on) operated by GRAPHIC (simply called "this website*1" from here on), and when otherwise recognized as fitting by GRAPHIC.
- 2. GRAPHIC will determine the bestowal rate of points and other conditions for bestowing points for services and transactions covered for bestowal of points (simply called "target transactions" from here on), and GRAPHIC will notify members.
- 3. Points will be bestowed after a fixed period of time determined by GRAPHIC has elapsed since the target transaction was conducted. Points will not be bestowed to a target transaction when the target transaction has been canceled by GRAPHIC or a product has been returned within this period.
- 4. Final judgment on whether or not to bestow points to a certain transaction, on the number of points to bestow and on the bestowal of other points shall be made by GRAPHIC, and members shall abide by this.
- Article 3 (Management of points)
- 1. GRAPHIC will notify members of the balance of points that they can use by the method specified by GRAPHIC.
- 2. When a member has doubts about the number of points in the above item, the member shall immediately contact GRAPHIC and explain the details of his or her doubts.
- 3. Final determination on the number of points in item 1 above shall be made by GRAPHIC, and members shall abide by this.
- Article 4 (Totaling of Points & Prohibition of Multiple Registrations)
- 1. Members may not transfer to other members or pawn retained points, nor share or total points between members.
- 2. When a single member is registered with multiple memberships, the member may not total points retained by each individual member.
- Article 5 (Cancellation and Termination of Points)
- 1. GRAPHIC shall be able to cancel points when a product has been returned and a target transaction is canceled after GRAPHIC has bestowed points, and otherwise when there is reason for GRAPHIC to judge that cancellation of bestowed points is apt.
- 2. GRAPHIC shall be able to cancel all or part of the points retained by a member without prior notice to the member when GRAPHIC has judged that the member falls under any of the following:
- (1) When there has been an illegal or unjust act
- (2) When there has been a violation of the Terms, Terms & Conditions and other regulations, rules, etc. laid down by GRAPHIC
- (3) When GRAPHIC has otherwise judged cancellation of points bestowed to members to be apt
- 3. Points will be automatically terminated when the period determined by GRAPHIC has exceeded the last day of use.
- 4. GRAPHIC shall not be liable whatsoever for canceled or terminated points.
- Article 6 (Use of Points at Payment)
- 1. Members may, in accordance with a method determined by GRAPHIC, use retained points for payment of all or part of the settlement amount (including the price of the product, postage, commission, and consumption tax. the same shall apply from here on) at a conversion rate determined by GRAPHIC.
- 2. GRAPHIC may restrict use of points in item 1 above for specific services, products, etc., and impose conditions on use of points.
- 3. When a member has canceled payment by item 1 above, points and not cash used for the said payment shall, in principle, be returned.
- 4. If the payment amount is reduced for some reason in spite of the member having used points for paying the total settlement amount, the points will be returned in accordance with the above item. Also, if the payment amount is reduced for some reason and payment is already completed in spite of the member having used points to pay for part of the settlement amount, points or cash will be returned.
- 5. If the payment amount has increased for some reason after a member has used points for settlement, the amount of increase shall be paid by another payment method. Note, however, that for payment of an increased amount when the total settlement amount was set to be paid for entirely by retained points, if retained points are used preferentially and the remaining amount of points is insufficient, the shortage shall be paid for by another payment method.
- Article 7 (Use of Points for Other Than Payment)
- 1. Besides use for payment determined in the above article, members may, in accordance with a method determined by GRAPHIC, use retained points and exchange them for presents and other benefits (collectively called "benefits" from here on).
- 2. GRAPHIC will set up benefits that can be exchanged with points retained by the member when the occasion arises, and notify this by the method specified by GRAPHIC.
- 3. GRAPHIC shall determine the content of benefits, number of points required for exchange and other conditions, and shall be able to set up these anew at any time and change or stop them.
- 4. GRAPHIC shall not be liable whatsoever for any disadvantage that may occur to members for reasons determined in the above items.
- 5. Members will not be able to return or exchange benefits unless the responsibility lies with GRAPHIC.
- Article 8 (Cancellation of Points After Use of Points)
If points are canceled after a member has paid by using points or has used points in exchange for benefits, GRAPHIC may cancel or put on hold the target payment or benefits. If a member has already executed or is about to execute a transaction using points, the member shall immediately pay for the shortage arising from cancellation of points by cash or by a payment method specified by GRAPHIC.
- Article 9 (Non-conversion of Points to Cash)
Members may not convert points to cash whatever the case may be.
- Article 10 (Misuse of Points by a Third Party)
- 1. Points shall be used by only the member him- or herself, and may not be used by a third party other than the said member.
- 2. GRAPHIC will recognize use by a member when it has confirmed that the user ID and password entered at use of points matches those registered. GRAPHIC shall not be liable whatsoever for returning points or damages that arise even if points have been used illegally by a third party.
- Article 11 (Taxes & Expenses)
Members shall bear any taxes and expenses that occur accompanying the acquisition of points, use of points and exchange with benefits.
- Article 12 (Loss and Suspension of Membership Eligibility)
When a member has lost his or her membership eligibility, the member shall lose all rights relating to all retained points and use of other point services, and also shall not acquire any claim rights against GRAPHIC accompanying loss of membership eligibility.
- Article 13 (Disclaimers)
Although GRAPHIC will do its best in operation of point services, GRAPHIC cannot guarantee that malfunctions will not occur. GRAPHIC shall not be liable whatsoever for interruptions, delays and stoppages of the system, disappearance of data, trouble relating to use of points, and any other damages that have occurred in the points service arising from communications line, computer or other trouble.
- Article 14 (Changes to Points Service)
- 1. GRAPHIC may change the content of the Terms or change, stop and end the content and conditions of the points service without prior notice to members. Members shall be considered as having consented to this in advance.
- 2. GRAPHIC shall not be liable whatsoever for any disadvantage or damages that may occur to members arising from changes in the above item.
- Article 15 (Japanese Version to Govern)
The original version of this Points Terms & Conditions was prepared in Japanese. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Japanese version, the Japanese version will govern.
First established: January 5, 2005
Supplementary Provision These Terms were implemented starting October 10, 2007.
Last updated: August 9th 2010
- *1 The term "services" is defined as the services provided by GRAPHIC at the en.graphic.jp domain and cooperative services with other companies.